Six Easy Steps to a Happy Home
Six Easy Steps to a Happy Home
Client Satisfaction is the core of our business model. Without satisfied clients we would not be the company we are today. We developed the 6 Easy Steps to a Happy Home to manage simply the expectations of our clients as well as provide accountability for our company.
You call, we answer. A friendly person is always ready to answer questions, schedule your estimate, or book your project. We understand that nobody likes to leave a message when looking to get accomplish a home project. This is why we have office hours, as well as an answering service that can get a hold of us at anytime if they need to.
You call, we answer. A friendly person is always ready to answer questions, schedule your estimate, or book your project. We understand that nobody likes to leave a message when looking to get something done on his or her home. This is why we have office hours, as well as an answering service that can get a hold of us at anytime if they need to.
- Our Solutionist© will meet with you personally to come up with the best solution for your home, at a time that is convenient for you. Many of our clients have busy schedules and can only meet at certain times. We have the flexibility to meet at times that work into your schedule, not just what is convenient for us.
- We will then schedule your project on an exact date, within a 3-hour time frame, giving you the freedom to accomplish other tasks. Nobody likes to wait at home all day for a contractor or service to arrive at his or her home. We give exact dates narrowed down to a 3-hour window so you can get on with your lives, jobs or errands without waiting the whole day for us. As a courtesy we even call the day before the installation to remind you that we are coming.
- As an added courtesy our certified installers call 15-30 minutes prior to arriving at your home. Life happens and sometimes you may loose track of time and forget we are coming. Our installer’s call prior to their arrival, so you can put the dogs away, feed the kids or whatever you need to do to prepare for our arrival. It’s uncomfortable for both parties when you come to the door in a towel!
- Our friendly crew will review the project with you before starting. All scrap and debris will be cleaned up before a your final inspection. We purposely schedule our estimates when our clients are home so we can go over the entire scope of the project. Our Solutionists© take detailed notes and diagrams that they share with the installers to ensure everything is done just as expected. There are no hidden fees, or surprise charges, and our installers will go over the entire job before they start and after completion with you.
- “The Brothers” will call after the gutter installation to ensure your complete satisfaction. It's that easy! We realize that our clients have put a lot of faith and trust in us, and have chosen us to be their installers for a number of reasons. This is why we call a few weeks after the installation to see how the entire experience was for the client, as well as ensuring that they are completely satisfied.