Customers often wonder what exactly goes into the estimate process, and what they can expect when they call to inquire with a contractor. Here at The Brothers that just do Gutters we always present our estimate and proposed solution in person. If a contractor wants to simply quote you a quick price over the phone without even seeing your project, that may be a red flag. We want you to get to know us a bit, and what we have to offer before you fully commit to us. We also like to make sure we establish a clear line of communication with each customer from the very beginning.
We understand that you are busy, and if you cannot be there when we come to give an estimate you do not need to worry as we provide a comprehensive estimate proposal in writing for your convenience.
Our estimate documentation includes:
- of each problem area/area you’re looking to have worked on with notes and suggestions from our Solutionist©
- Written plan
- summary of all work to be done
- breakdown of all products needed and their cost
- description of each product
- suggestions and other comments from our Solutionist©
- any other requests from our clients
Find out more about our comprehensive estimate process directly from Ken himself in the video below!