You know their type; easily adapting to any situation and weather, its natural habitat water, one of the three along with fire and grass; the water Pokemon, the most popular type and extremely effective against fire, ground, and rock. In your search to “catch ‘em all” you’ll be sure to see a lot of these shape-shifting Pokemon specifically near and in water.
Are your gutters overflowing and/or acting as if they are clogged? There may be a Pokemon inhabiting your gutter system! Unfortunately, just because one Pokemon hunter catches your gutter dwelling Pokemon, this does not mean it’s gone. It will continue to reside, allowing other hunters to catch it too. The next thing you know your home may be marked as a gym and the hunters will swarm. You may be wondering how we fix your clogged gutter if this pesky water Pokemon won’t leave, right? Well good news, we have the solution to your Pokemon stress!
Ok, ok, so chances are there is no Pokemon living in your gutter system, and yes we know it’s a virtual reality world, BUT if your gutters are clogged or overflowing in our real world, there is a good chance there is something else residing in your gutter system. Gutter clogs can be caused by other (real life) pests inhabiting your gutter system and/or the buildup of debris. If you have an open gutter system, it is important to get gutter cleanings regularly; at least twice a year.
Here are 5.5 signs that your gutters may be clogged:
1. You can’t remember the last time you had your gutters cleaned. This is a good sign that it’s probably been a while since your gutters have been cleaned and the time to clean them is probably way past due.
2. You can visibly see leaves or other debris in and/or hanging from your gutters. This is a pretty obvious sign that your gutters are in need of some cleaning and TLC.
3. Sagging gutters. If your gutters are hanging low or sagging, chances are they are full of something and may be in need of a cleaning and/or repair.
4. Puddling around your foundation. If water is puddling around your foundation, this may be a sign that your gutter system is not working as it should, and could very well be clogged.
5. Actual growth within your gutter. If plant life is growing from your gutters, this is another very obvious sign that they need a cleaning. Plants grow in dirty moist areas, meaning not only is there plant life in your gutter but also moist dirt.
5.5 Jigglypuff is living in your downspout. Catch it!
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to have your gutters cleaned! If you really want to keep water dwelling creatures and pesky debris out of your gutter system, you may even want to think about having gutter guards installed! Need a cleaning or interested in gutter guards? Contact us HERE! We wish all Pokemon Go players good luck in their hunting endeavors!