Don’t have any gutters on your home?
Each home is different and can require a unique solution. As you can see from the pictures on the left, not having gutters can cause serious damage to your home. The garage door damaged pictured on top is a direct result of not having a gutter. Over time the water dripping from the roof splashes on the ground keeping the door wet eventually causing rot. To replace this garage door cost just over $2,000.00. The price of a gutter over the garage door with a downspout cost only $150.00
The most damaged areas of a home as a result of not having gutters are decks, garage doors, door frames, window frames, foundations, basements, sidewalks, driveways, landscape, siding, fascia and more.
Most homes have standard 5” gutters installed. In some cases it is necessary to install 6” oversized gutters on some homes or as seen in the picture on the left just portions of a home. Below is a way for you to determine whether you will need standard 5” gutters or the 6” oversized gutters.
The Solution! Have seamless gutters installed. By installing seamless gutters of either 5″ or 6″ size, we can divert the water from your roof line to areas of your home where the water will not cause damage or dangerous ice patches in the winter.
- All gutter lengths under 40’ with at least 1 downspout
- Gutters over 40’ in length have should have 2 downspouts
- Gutters do not overflow on regular or normal rains
- No upper roofs gutters should be draining into lower 5″ gutters
- Gutter lengths over 40’ that cannot have 2 downspouts
- Lower gutters that have upper gutters draining into them
- Long runs over 60’
- Roof lines with tremendous amounts of water concentrating to a small portion of gutter.
- Inside valleys where the water is flowing at great speed, and typically overflows during heavy rains.